The Idaho Attorney General gave his statement back in 2015 regarding CBD and stated that CBD oil is legal so long as it contain no THC. Idaho Attorney General supersedes the Idaho State Police.
KTVB produced a news story where ISP was interviewed Lieutenant Colonel Sheldon Kelley with Idaho State Police and officer Kelley did not do the Idaho law justice. Unfortunately, the Idaho State Police are under the impression that the compound CBD cannot exist without THC. They are wrong! and this is proven time and again by testing. Herbal Amy CBD is verified to contain NO THC. Herbal Amy always has third party testing to confirm this.
Idaho law is a follows:
"Marijuana" means all parts of the plant of the genus Cannabis, regardless of species, and whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of such plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds or resin.
It DOES NOT include the
• mature stalks of the plant unless the same are intermixed with prohibited parts thereof
• fiber produced from the stalks
• oil or cake made from the seeds or the achene of such plant
• any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the mature stalks, except the resin extracted therefrom or where the same are intermixed with prohibited parts of such plant, fiber, oil, or cake
• or the sterilized seed of such plant which is incapable of germination.
Evidence that any plant material or the resin or any derivative thereof, regardless of form, contains any of the chemical substances classified as tetrahydrocannabinols shall create a presumption that such material is "marijuana" as defined and prohibited herein.